This concept represents a modern interpretation of bold ships of yesteryear: Masculine character with pleasing proportions, generous deck space, and alluring detail.
The vital starting point is to use an available, existing technical “platform”, upon which the individualist architecture can be efficiently constructed. The General Arrangement is largely conventional, but with an enchanting “twist". That is, the design is relatively mainstream, but with dramatic spatial features and details that set her apart from other offerings on the new, or second-hand, markets.
Key Features include:
- Striking exterior combining streamlined body with robust “explorer” character
- Dramatic interior spaces such as cul-de-sac Saloon, and upper lounge Cinema
- Intimate “Clubroom” bar, plus separate grand Dining Salon with tall ceiling
- Conventional five-stateroom layout, including Master on Main Deck
- Refined, tectonic interior style that is transitional and understated, but alluring
- Sundeck combining spa pool, sunlounge and forward-facing exterior seating
These designs are the property of LP DESIGN LTD UK. All rights reserved.
While many builders are moving toward series production, custom superyacht building is an art and science that is more relevant today than ever. The people at Pendennis not only have the specialist ability and facilities, but even more importantly, they have the true desire to create the very special things that today’s discerning clients seekRichard Liebowitz