We are currently recruiting for new members in an expanding team to support work on both refits and construction of new vessels.
The successful applicant will have good systems knowledge of pipe installation, plumbing/engineering experience, the ability to work under their own initiative as well as part of a team.
Skills and experience:
• Installation of equipment, valves & pipework removal, and replacement.
• Ability to read Engineering drawings
• Problem solving skills
• Eye for detail
• Good mechanical aptitude and hands on skills.
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Stainless steel & Carbon Steel Pipework fabrication & installation
• Manufacture of bracketry and framework in Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Carbon Steel
• Knowledge of yacht systems or experience in a similar industry would be a benefit.
• Hydraulic system pipework and hose manufacture & installation.
• Heavy lift experience.
• TIG experience
• Gas Cutting
• Marking out
• Mappress pipework installation
• Domestic plumbing/installation
Please send your CV with a covering letter to Personnel, Pendennis Shipyard Ltd., The Docks, Falmouth, TR11 4NR or email: email@example.com