At Pendennis we know that it’s people and their skills that make us a success in the superyacht building and refitting sector. A strong team is vital and, due to increased workload we are currently recruiting for a Machinist.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Operate CNC machines – milling and turning – programme/set and operate as well as manual milling and turning.
• Study sample parts, drawings, and engineering information to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to machine parts.
• Identify shortfalls and bring issues to the attention of the Machine Shop Manager.
• Have knowledge of cutting metals including high-grade stainless steels and bronzes.
• Manage own time/workload and record hours accordingly.
• Adhere to H&S processes and maintain a clean working environment and encourage others to do so.
• Maintain and upkeep all the department’s machinery.
• Identify the tooling requirements of the machine shop.
• Communicate well and be able to mentor, advise and educate apprentices and juniors within the team.
• Control and monitor the departmental equipment.
To apply please email a CV and cover letter to: