Operating in the international superyacht market, Falmouth based Pendennis Shipyard has an exciting opportunity for an individual to join their busy Sales & Marketing department. This varied role within the team, based in Falmouth, would include elements of the following for each of the companies in the Pendennis group, both in the UK and overseas:
• Writing copy for press releases, articles, social media and corporate mailings as well as tracking media coverage received locally, nationally, internationally and on social media.
• Assisting with external communications to local and international journalists.
• Working closely with the HR department to deliver internal communications and events successfully.
• Creating and updating content for the company website and social media platforms.
• Organising photo and video shoots both locally and internationally.
• Design of internal and local promotional items including advertisements and presentations.
• Supporting the team to develop literature, adverts, presentations and campaigns via our external design agency.
• Administrative assistance for visiting yacht crews.
• Collating information for applications for international superyacht and business awards.
• Logistical and administrative support for international, local and internal events.
• The opportunity to attend a number of these events as a valued member of the team.
• A degree and/or 1-2 years’ experience within marketing and communications.
• Strong organisational skills and ability to multi task, manage time effectively and remain flexible to change.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, grasp of grammar and punctuation and keen attention to detail.
• Positive “can do” attitude and the ability to work well within a team.
• Working knowledge of the Adobe design package – including InDesign and Photoshop.
• An interest in luxury and yachting sectors.
If you would like to be considered for this role please post your CV and covering letter to: Personnel, Pendennis Shipyard Ltd., The Docks, Falmouth, TR11 4NR, email email@example.com or apply using the online form below.