At Pendennis we understand that it is our people who make the difference. We are currently recruiting for experienced Project Managers who can demonstrate an understanding of leading multi-disciplinary teams within tight budgets and time constraints ideally within the yachting sector with a strong eye for detail and quality.
Who are we?
Based in Falmouth, Cornwall, Pendennis has developed a strong reputation for creating custom superyachts that combine technical excellence with both stunning design and performance in the sailing and motor yacht sectors. Over the past 30 years we have delivered 30 beautifully constructed bespoke superyachts, working with many of the world’s leading Naval Architects and Yacht Designers and numerous highly complex and challenging restorations and vessel re-living projects.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
• Multi-million pound superyacht refits or new builds
• Producing & Maintaining Project Schedule
• Commercial aspects; change order estimates, budget control and reporting
• Analysis and Performance Reporting
• Risk Management
• Change Management
• Resource Management
• Maintaining excellent levels of communication throughout the team and the wider business
• Proven Project Management experience
• Excellent computer literacy
• Proven Commercial awareness
• Ability to build rapport and maintain relationships (internal and external)
• Ability to disseminate key information from any type of document
• Ability to capture project information and present it in easy to understand formats
• Professional, customer orientated and flexible approach
• Good report writing and communication skills
• Strong organisational and management skills
• A proactive approach with the ability to work well in a team
Please send your CV with a covering letter to Personnel, Pendennis Shipyard Ltd., The Docks, Falmouth, TR11 4NR, email: email@example.com, or apply online using the link below.
The closing date for applications is Friday 8th November.