Sales Representative (Large Yacht Market)
At Pendennis we understand that it is our people who make the difference. Currently we are recruiting for an enthusiastic Sales Representative to join the Sales & Marketing team. This position is well suited to an experienced individual with knowledge of the 50-80m superyacht market.
• To represent the company in a client-facing role; liaising with captains, brokers, designers, yacht managers and other key industry figures.
• Develop relationships with existing contacts as well as establishing new ones.
• Support the Estimating Team with yacht visits.
• Work with specialist industry data to help coordinate a successful sales strategy.
• Ensure sales enquiries are correctly logged, kept up to date and shared with the team.
• Attend various international yacht shows.
• Work with the Marketing Team on Pendennis organised events.
• To positively promote the Pendennis group of companies.
• Increase Pendennis’ turn-over and profitability in line with company objectives
• Lead bid submissions and proactively compile estimates incorporating company strike rates.
• Target ‘best fit’ projects with a focus on profitability and trade fit.
• Team player, but also able to be self-motivated when working alone.
• Confident communicator, both verbally and written.
• Be available to travel overseas on a regular basis, sometimes at short notice.
• Organised with great attention to detail.
• Knowledge of the 50-80m superyacht industry with a technical background.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to Personnel, Pendennis Shipyard Ltd., The Docks, Falmouth, TR11 4NR, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online using the link below.
The closing date for applications is Friday 8th November.