Supervisor – Interior Finishing
At Pendennis we understand that it is our people who make the difference. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Interior Finisher who can demonstrate an understanding of our processes whilst leading a small team.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
• HSE – Including COSHH, risk assessments and method statements
• Interior finishing on assigned projects
• Setting targets for their team
• Estimating, and Budget Control.
• Quality control
• Procurement of materials and equipment
• Housekeeping of their area
• Proven experience in leadership
• Computer literacy
• Ability to build rapport and maintain relationships
• A proactive approach with the ability to work well in a team
• A knowledge of various wood types
• Stripping and bleaching processes
• Staining and colour matching (various materials)
• Applying lacquer
• Localised repairs
• Toning and blending
• Traditional French polishing
Who are we?
Based in Falmouth, Cornwall, Pendennis has developed a strong reputation for creating custom superyachts that combine technical excellence with both stunning design and performance in the sailing and motor yacht sectors. Over the past 30 years we have delivered 30 beautifully constructed bespoke superyachts, working with many of the world’s leading Naval Architects and Yacht Designers
To apply please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com or apply using the online form below.