Operating in the international superyacht market, Falmouth based Pendennis Shipyard has an exciting opportunity for an individual to join their busy sales & marketing department.
This varied role within the team would include elements of the following:
– Writing copy for press releases, articles, social media and corporate mailings as well as tracking media coverage received locally, nationally, internationally and on social media.
– Assisting with external communications to local and international journalists.
– Working closely with the HR department to deliver internal communications and events successfully.
– Creating and updating content for the company website and social media platforms.
– Collating and submitting applications for international superyacht and business awards.
– Design of internal and local promotional items including advertisements and presentations.
– Working with our external design agency to develop literature, adverts, presentations and campaigns.
– Logistical and administrative support for international, local and internal events.
– The opportunity to attend a number of these events as a valued member of the team
– A degree and/or 1-2 years’ experience within marketing and communications.
– Strong organisational skills and ability to multi task, manage time effectively and remain flexible to change.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, grasp of grammar and punctuation and keen attention to detail.
– Positive “can do” attitude and the ability to work well within a team.
– Working knowledge of the Adobe design package – including InDesign and Photoshop.
– An interest in luxury and yachting sectors.
Pendennis Shipyard was founded in 1988. Over the past 30-years the company has developed into a leader in superyacht custom new build and refit, with facilities and expertise that rival any global superyacht company.
We know how important it is to have a passionate, dynamic team in place, and so have built a 440-strong employee base that are incredibly knowledgeable and dedicated in their work.
In 2016 we were proud to be awarded ‘Best Company to Work For’ by the British Marine Federation. We are committed to your individual career development and are proud to be able to offer a range of exciting projects as well as a variety of career directions for all our staff.
Other Application details:
If you would like to be considered for this role please post your CV and covering letter to
Personnel, Pendennis Shipyard Ltd., The Docks, Falmouth, TR11 4NR or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 1st March 2019