Operating in the international superyacht market, Falmouth based Pendennis Shipyard has an exciting opportunity for an individual to join their busy Sales & Marketing department.
This varied role within the team would include elements of the following:
• Writing copy for press releases, articles, social media and corporate mailings as well as tracking media coverage received locally, nationally, internationally and on social media.
• Assisting the Marketing & Communications Manager with external communications to local and international journalists.
• Working closely with the HR department to deliver internal communications and events successfully.
• Creating and updating content for the company website and social media platforms.
• Collating and submitting applications for international superyacht and business awards.
• Design of internal and local promotional items including advertisements and presentations.
• Working with our external design agency to develop literature, adverts, presentations and campaigns.
• Logistical and administrative support for international, local and internal events.
• The opportunity to attend a number of these events as a valued member of the team.
• There will also be opportunities for further training, for example, working towards chartered marketing qualifications will be supported
• A degree and/or 1-2 years’ experience within marketing and communications.
• Strong organisational skills and ability to multi task, manage time effectively and remain flexible to change.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, grasp of grammar and punctuation and keen attention to detail.
• Positive “can do” attitude and the ability to work well within a team.
• Working knowledge of the Adobe design package – including InDesign and Photoshop.
• An interest in luxury and yachting sectors.
Salary £22,000 – £25,000 per annum.
Please send CV and letter of application to:
The Personnel Department, Pendennis Shipyard, The Docks, Falmouth TR11 4NR
Or email: email@example.com
The closing date for this position is 14th July 2018